We are holding an information event for parents and carers who have children with undiagnosed genetic conditions.
At the event you will be able to:
- Meet other parent carers of children with undiagnosed genetic conditions
- Explore why getting a diagnosis can be such a lengthy process and why some children remain undiagnosed
- Get an update about what’s happening with the DDD study and find out more about the 100,000 Genomes Project
- Hear SWAN UK members share their experiences of raising a child with an undiagnosed genetic condition
- Find out more about the support that SWAN UK offers.
Attendance is free but places are limited so booking is essential. To book email: [email protected] or call (0)20 7831 0883
For more information please email [email protected]