There are so many different fundraising things you can do as an individual. Whether it’s a sponsored event or an event you are holding yourself, you can be as imaginative and creative as you want.
- Adrenaline junkies, this one’s for you- why not take part in a sponsored skydive; here at SWAN UK were part of Skyline who offer a range of different events for you to take part in.
- Get in touch with your local club or community group and see if they will hold an event for Undiagnosed Children’s Day. It can even be as simple as a bake sale.
- Ever heard someone in your group say ‘you need to stop …’ why not get everyone to sponsor you to give it up or maybe you want to give something up for yourself – think sweets and chocolate, alcohol or even swearing!
- You could hold a bake sale
- Get a male companion to do a sponsored leg wax
- You could take part in a sponsored event such as a marathon or colour run
- Give up something you love for a whole month– it’s a tough one but someone has to do it.
Remember if fundraising isn’t your thing this year maybe you want to help us recruit – we know there are so many other families out there that don’t know we exist and we want to find them.