Sweepstake competitions are a great way of adding some fun to your fundraising. Get your friends, family and colleagues involved in supporting SWAN UK. You can do a sweepstake on just about anything, from guessing how many sweets there are in a jar to guessing who will win the European Cup.
Follow these simple steps on how to get started
- Decide the competition
– European Cup 2016
– Olympics 2016
– Wimbledon 2016
– Guess how many sweets there are in a jar
– X factor
– You don’t need to use the above ideas, you can be as imaginative as you want.
- Set the price
The price can vary from £1-5 or more, the price is up to you.
- Get involved
Anyone can get involved- friends, family and colleagues (if it’s an office sweepstake).
- Pick a result
This can be done in a number of different ways:
– Out of a hat
– List all the competitors from the competition e.g if you are doing the European Cup list all the teams taking part and get everyone to pick a number.
– Bid for a player- if more than one person thinks that team/group/ player will win get them to add a booster price.
– You can even give them one at random.
- Think of a prize
Who ever guesses the right winner wins a prize and the money raised will be donated to SWAN UK. (The prize can be anything from a voucher, bottle of wine, box of chocolates).
Need help with fundraising ideas?
Need more help get in touch at [email protected]