Christmas is a time for fun, presents and merrymaking.
With only a few weeks to go why not gift SWAN UK and get involved in some festive Christmas fundraising. Whether it’s quizzing, running, baking or holding an event or whatever tickles your fancy, you can raise essential funds for SWAN UK and have a great time while you’re at it. We’ve put together 10 Christmas activities for you to get involved in – none of them involve getting messy!
- London Santa Run- who doesn’t love an excuse to get dressed up as Santa Clause? Places are still available, click here to book your place.
- Secret Santa – Instead of spending £5 or £10 on a novelty gift, why not send SWAN UK a donation. To find out how you can donate click here.
- Christmas jumper day – Why not sport your favourite festive jumper in exchange for a donation.
- Christmas panto – Know anyone holding a panto during Christmas? Whether it’s a school or church you can all get involved. Why not hold a collection during the interval?
- Christmas quiz – Got a local club or pub? See if they will host a quiz night on behalf of SWAN UK.
- Christmas cake sale – everyone’s favourite! Sell everything from mince pies and yule logs to gingerbread men. You could even host a Christmas bake off – gingerbread house competition anyone? What will your showstopper be?
- Christmas Greenery- If you have access to mistletoe, holly and ivy why not sell it to your neighbours, friends and local shops.
- Gift wrapping- why not set up a gift wrapping station. Have a range of paper, gift tags and ribbons and charge per item.
- Carol singing- lots of churches, kids clubs and local neighbourhoods have a choir- get your best x-factor voice on and join in.
- Christmas Party- get friends and family members together and host a mulled wine and mince pie party.