Undiagnosed Genetic Conditions Information Event
Last Reviewed 7/04/2016
East Wing Room, Centre for Life
Times Square, Newcastle, NE1 4EP
As part of our Undiagnosed Children’s Day celebrations we will be having an information event for parents and carers who have children with undiagnosed genetic conditions.
At the event you will be able to
- Meet other parent carers of children with undiagnosed genetic conditions
- Explore why getting a diagnosis can be such a lengthy process and why some children remain undiagnosed
- Get an update about what’s happening with the DDD study and find out more about the 100,000 Genomes Project
- Hear SWAN UK members share their experiences of raising a child with an undiagnosed genetic condition
- Find out more about the support that SWAN UK and Contact and Family can offer.
- David Bourne, Head of Molecular Genetics
- Simon Zwolinski, Head of Cytogenics Laboratory
- Linda Sneddon, Research Nurse
Attendance is free but places are limited so booking is essential.
To book email: [email protected] or call 0191 213 6300
For more information please email [email protected]