undiagnosed genetic conditions information event: London
Last Reviewed 30/10/2018
Hyde Park room
First floor of the Lanesborough Wing
St George's Hospital
London SW17 0QT
We are holding an information event for parents and carers who have children with undiagnosed genetic conditions.
At the event you will be able to:
- Meet other parent carers of children with undiagnosed genetic conditions
- Explore why getting a diagnosis can be such a lengthy process and why some children remain undiagnosed
- Get an update about what’s happening with the DDD study and find out more about the 100,000 Genomes Project
- Hear SWAN UK members share their experiences of raising a child with an undiagnosed genetic condition
- Find out more about the support that SWAN UK offers.
Attendance is free but places are limited so booking is essential. To book email: [email protected] or call (0)20 7831 0883
For more information please email [email protected]