You can do just about anything to raise funds for SWAN UK. Whether you have a lot of time or a little bit, there is always something you can do to make a huge difference to SWAN UK. Fundraising with others is always a great way to see who is the most competitive, so if you’re planning on doing a team fundraising event pick your members carefully.
- Hold a tea party- we have SWAN UK cake toppers we can send out to you.
- Easter Egg hunt- get all the kids together, cut out our detective props from our fundraising pack and have some fun!
- Hold a board game party- whether it’s a family day or an evening with friends get together throw in some snacks and get competitive.
- Mystery dinner party - get everyone to bring a mystery dish.
- Have a fancy dress party where everyone needs to dress up as a detective- you could even combine it with the board game night, tea party or mystery dinner party.
Remember if fundraising isn’t your thing this year maybe you want to help us recruit - we know there are so many other families out there that don’t know we exist and we want to find them.
If you think you’re up for the challenge of helping us find them download our recruiters pack here or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.